It’s ISA season, the time of year where you should be checking you’ve used as much of your tax-free allowance before the new financial year in April.
The Nutshell of ISAs from Nutmeg:
- There are two types of ISA
- This year’s allowance is £11,280
- Isas are popular -don’t be left out!
- Cash is King – but saving for the long term should be in stocks and shares for their growth potential.
- ISA Limits have increased over time
- Stocks and Shares ISAs can hold a wide range of assets, not just stocks and shares!
- Tis the season to be saving
- ISAs are great for dividends
- No tax on interest-bearing investments
- It’s easy to transfer